Saturday, December 15, 2007

Less than a week to Paris and new puppy

So, I guess I'll have to think about starting to pack tomorrow. We're now down to less than a week and it will be here quickly. We went down to Colorado Springs today to see our new puppy, Kimi, for the first day. Just like with Harley, it was love at first sight. She was so sweet and so beautiful and so innocent. I've been feeling so sad over the loss of Harley that I had forgotten just how much my heart could be filled again. It really made my day and she was all I could think of. She'll be ready to come home around January 17 and it can't come quickly enough. We stopped at PetSmart on the way home and got her a new, smaller crate and some toys...and her new baby collar!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, less than a week! You must be sooo excited!! I pray for good weather for you!! What are your air arrangements? Direct, layover?? How long are you staying again?

The slideshow pics are just precious :)
My Melange

 
design by suckmylolly.com