Tuesday, December 4, 2007

16 Days to Paris

My new coat avant Paris!! Or would it be Paris avant? 2 months of studying French on Rosetta stone and I don't know the answer to that question! Isn't it fabulously French looking? I can't wait to actually wear it in Paris.



Also did some shopping at Ann Taylor Loft (bought these cords in both blue and white). Also bought a couple of long sleeved tees at the Gap, along with a great striped scarf and socks, neither of which I could find online!!!


From this day forward, most of my posts will probably be dedicated to our approaching departure to the City of Lights. I will also be posting daily from here in Paris as well so please stay tuned in!!!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will be tres chic in Paris with those duds Angie! Don't forget your scarves ;)

My Melange

 
design by suckmylolly.com