Sunday, December 30, 2007

Just another weekend in Paris!

Before I go on about Paris, here's a couple of non French related things. This is my awesome nephew, Cory, the Marine stationed right now in Iraq. This picture makes me laugh because I remember the day he was born and to see him looking so "strong like a bull" cracks me up. He's an awesome guy and I just wanted to say how proud I am of him. This was his first Christmas away from family and I'm sure it wasn't easy....love you bud!!!


And I can't believe it, but Kimi, our new puppy is already 6 weeks old...here she is, looking like a little stuffed toy:
We've been here over a week now and time just seems to be flying. It's hard to blog when you're going from sun up to sundown!!! It's 9:30 on Sunday, 12/30, we were out until 3:00 this morning and slept in until Noon!!!! The weather cleared up yesterday, it's warmer and we've had sun and my cold is almost completely gone. Here's a few pics to recap the last two days.
Me, Jason & Regina in Montmartre

Us on the Louvre grounds

Jason & Regina at Louvre


A little "magic" at the Louvre

Setting up the shot:

And to close for tonight, a little Saturday night action at the Taverne de Neslie!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sounds like things are rockin' in Paris!! Loved the Taverne de Neslie photo (and of course the Louvre "magic" photos). Happy new year!! S&R

 
design by suckmylolly.com