Tuesday, February 26, 2008

2007 In Review Confusion

Well, for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to write an entry in the blog AND add the video so there are two posts for one day. I was up at 3:30 a.m. to take D to the airport, then a quick mini-workout with Sally and some yummy Starbucks. I was home by 7:30 a.m. and already needing a nap...which I didn't take until noon. Kimi and I had a good hour to sleep. Unfortunately, I am still exhausted and have had not inclination to do anything productive. I did, however, find this cool video/photo remix software on Photobucket and thought I'd play around with it. I think for my first one, it came out kind of cool!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your 2007 in Review Photobucket video! I have to figure out how to do that -- too cool!! Humbly - Sooooze

 
design by suckmylolly.com