Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday & Missing Paris

Wow, postings two days in a row! It was a pretty busy weekend. A run, coffee & Pilates with Sally on Saturday then a mad rush to shower and get my hair done. Another mad rush to meet Judy for dinner and the Colorado Shakespeare Festival's "The Three Muskateers". It was a fun day but I was exhausted as I fell into bed around midnight. Sunday was spent recharging my batteries...cleaning out my frig, a playdate for Kimi with Marty. She should be very excited when Cody (yes, I've decided on a name) arrives...she'll have a built in playmate! But enough of that. One of my co-workers just came back from a working trip to Paris & Rennes. He and I had spent a little time before he left, going over things that he should see in Paris "off the beaten path". In return, all I asked was that he bring me back great photos. And he did...obviously I can't post them all but these two almost made me sob! The Eiffel Tower...as cheesy as it may sound...is still one of my favorite sites in Paris. Maybe because it's just so PARIS!!! It makes me tear up every single time I see it in person....so, here's a few of Nick's views of Paris.

This was taken from the top of Tour Montparnasse...isn't it beautiful? And the weather looks gorgeous. Be still my heart.

Notre Dame Cathedral is always on my must see list....even though I have seen it a zillion times. I just adore the gargoyles...doesn't he just seem to be contemplating life?
But look how scary these guys look!!! I love Nick's camera - he took some awesome pics!
I want to be here!!!!!

And a last look at this beauty!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots of one of my fav cities :) But, you already knew that!

Pecos Blue said...

so lovely indeed. I love Paris, what a great city to visit. Nice to see the photos.

Thank you.

Fifi Flowers said...

I want to be there too!

 
design by suckmylolly.com