Saturday, July 19, 2008

Finally...we know which puppy is ours!

Happy Saturday and let's see who the lucky dog is! It's Bobby...although we have already decided on a name: Cody. We've been thinking about "Cody" for the last weeks but now I'm having second thoughts....Bobby is such a cute name and that's what we've been calling him since he was born so I don't know....I think we'll bring him home and see what sticks! Isn't he adorable? He's got a great personality and when we were visiting them at 4 weeks, he was under Kimi's feet the entire time....following her around like a "little puppy dog". It was too cute. She, on the other hand, didn't want to have anything to do with him but next Sunday she won't have a choice...she'll have to cohabitate with her new little brother. Yep, next Sunday, the 27th is when we bring him home. I'm very excited but a little nervous...an 8 month old and a new puppy...whew!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute....Not that my vote matters, but I think Cody is a great name! :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! How cute!! He's not a big scary dog at all. Can he just always stay that small and adorable? I like the name Cody by the way... Kimi and Cody... It works! Hope all is well!!

 
design by suckmylolly.com