Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Dog Days of Summer

Happy to report that there's not much going on around here these days. We are so glad to be home with no travel in our near future...at least not personal travel. It seems like summer is just flying by!! Do you feel that way too? We get our new puppy in less than 2 weeks. I am very excited, but nervous at the same time...two dogs...ugh! What were we thinking. Kimi continues to grow and continues to amaze us with her "smarts". She got a bunch of neighborhood dog buds now and we bought her a plastic swimming pool for the back yard so she's quite popular in the dog community...tee hee. Dick is still playing with his car on the track. He spent this past weekend in Pueblo and had some great times. He's also been promoted to instructor so he's really having a good time both driving his own car and helping new drivers become addicted to the track!!! It's Concert in the Park time here in Erie so this past weekend, I went down to the park with our neighbors, the Simeons. A good time was had by all on Saturday night. I've started running again. Although my ankle is still a little sore the next day, I can manage close to 3 miles now. I've also started doing Body Pump at the local community center...so I'm moving again...slowly but surely. I had gotten way too lazy during my semi-retirement. Other than that, not much else is going on. Just enjoying our beautiful Colorado summer weather. Hope all my friends out there are having fun summers as well!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com